Composer | Sound Designer
Giacomo is an established Italian composer and sound designer based in L.A.
His works have been featured in commercials and movies, with a client roster spanning from US to Europe, to India and Russia.
He is currently in force at Rage Music US, inc. While in the company, he has been working on major TV shows, notably the 2016 Amazon Original hit, The Gran Tour, as well as the AAA RTS videogame, Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War III.
Current projects include a AAA videogame, a VR videogame and two tv shows.
- Gunheart, US, 2017 - VR Videogame
- Wormwood, US 2016 - Netflix mini-series
- The Gran Tour, US 2016 - TV Show
- Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War III, US 2017 - RTS Videogame
- Integriti – A Spirit Called Youth, US/INDIA, 2016 - Ad
- Shovel Buddies, US, 2016 - Feature
- A Tempo Debito, IT, 2015 - Feature
- Gibus, La Stanza Del Sole, IT, 2015 - Ad
- Dripsh (Brothers),v US, 2014 - short
- The Dance We Do, US, 2014 - short
- Emmanuel - Un bambino chiamato sorcier, IT/TOGO, 2014 - documentary
- Saturno da Geremia, IT, 2014 - documentary
- Lawman Pg 3, US/INDIA, 2014 - Ad
- Dr. Butterfly, US, 2013 - musical theater
- Our Hospitality, US, 2013 (co-rescored with Berklee Silent Movie Orchestra) - feature
- 40 Anni di Caritas Tarvisina, IT, 2013 - documentary
- ConfCooperative, IT, 2012 - documentary
- 25 Anni Di Prodes & Cielo Azzurro, IT, 2011 - documentary
- Legami Di Pezza, IT, 2006 - short